Sunday, November 25, 2007
Like father, like daughter
*This applies only to nonsensical sounds and not proper speech. Mummy always complains that I "hou hok, mm hok" (don't want to learn the good/proper things but very quick and clever in learning nonsense).
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Me: Ah mee, ah mee, ah meeeeeeee....
Mummy (shouting from the kitchen): Yes? Did I hear somebody calling me?
Me: Meeeeeeeeee.... mee mee mee...
Mummy (came to me): Say that again. Say "ma-mee".
Me: Mee... ah mee
Me: Meh mee.
Me: Meh mee.
Mummy (giggling, obviously feeling happy and excited): Ok lah. Pass lah. Good girl. Come, let mummy sayang-sayang.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Mummy, next time when you close the door, remember to watch out for my fingers, ok!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
- I can walk steadily and run wobbly. I've almost totally forgotten about crawling. Almost, because when mummy is mopping the floor and she warns me not to walk around as the floor is slippery, I still remember to go back to crawling.
-My 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th (canine) teeth are halfway out.
- At home, I MUST follow mummy wherever she goes. I have "separation anxiety" only at home. When we are out, I don't care if she is out of sight.
- I am mummy's little helper. I like doing things for her, helping her to put away stuff and picking up my toys.
- During reading time, I can perform actions when I look at the pictures and listen to mummy's narration. E.g: flap my hands when I see a butterfly, touch my hair when mummy reads "The princess has long, golden hair", make the "sshhhh" sound when the fireman puts out the fire etc.
- I can recognize the front door of my home.
- I am quite friendly. I will wave "hi" to all the children I meet, including those in the television.
- I've developed an annoying habit - crying loudly and waking up daddy & mummy as well as the neighbours almost daily between 1-3am.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Daddy: Where? Where? (Blur as usual)
Monday, November 5, 2007
There is this particular spot which is always shady and cool (thanks to Ah Ma's 2 avocado trees), even during midday when the sun is scorching hot. Any time of the day, when I point to gung-gung that I want to be taken there, minus the rainy days, my request is seldom or almost never being turned down, even if it means making a few "trips" there in a day.
I'm loving it... looking at birds, butterflies, dragonflies or simply doing nothing.