Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

A week in Seremban

Daddy had to attend a meeting in Penang from 27-31 Jan, so mummy and I left for Seremban where I spent a week at my grandparents'. With lots of grandparental love & attention plus new things to explore, I enjoyed every second of my stay there.

I love to climb up the lazy chair. I actually climbed almost halfway up the backrest and miraculously, it didn't fall or topple over but mummy's heart almost did *sneaky smile*

This front grill is fun. I can either climb it or shake it. The loud clanging sound is music to my ears.

Every afternoon, I took my nap on this comfy and cooling canvas bed, 100% handmade by gung-gung.


I also loved running around the front porch... All these are the simple pleasures that are not available in our home.

I also broke a few things in the house, tore the newspaper and other paper stuff, threw things around and created lots of mess, walked around the neighbourhood, went gai-gai in Jusco and Tesco, kept "sticking" to my gung-gung, learned new letters/words and sang new songs (taught by grandma), ate a lot and poo-poo a lot and many more...

2 comments:

  1. Ahh...great memories...Aunty Debbie also spent time with your grandpa and grandma and your mummy when I was young!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to go back for a week! Aunty B.Sien oso wanna follow..... Did u go look for Aunty B.Sien's old house?
    CNY is coming. Remember to ask mummy to organise gathering so that you can collect ang pows...

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic