Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

20 Months Old

I am 20 months old today.

- I've grown another centimetre taller, at 85cm now.
- My weight remains at around 12kg because I have not been feeling well lately.
- I am getting more temperamental now compared to the good-natured and cheerful self that I used to be. Hopefully this is only a phase and I will change again.
- I am more vocal now and will say the words I know without being prompted.
- I can recognise and say names of colours like bu (blue), back (black), red and white.
- My memory is quite good. I know and can remember the objects below the flaps of my lift-the-flap-up books.


1 comment:

  1. Wah she is tall. My gal is shorter and weight about a bag of rice - 10kg.....haha

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic