Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Teddy Bear Picnic

What about a little tea-party? We took out the box of stuffed-animals. Mummy and I had fun arranging them on the sofa.


Sitting in a row with my little friends

We were about to have a teddy bear picnic with my new tea party set when suddenly mummy started sneezing. And then she sneezed again... and again. I followed suit soon after that. I even imitated her actions and her words "Hmm... so dusty" everytime I sneezed. So we decided to put them back into the box.

Maybe one very sunny day, they should all go for a whirlpool swim in the washing machine first...

1 comment:

  1. Wah so much soft toys leh. I got many Kitty sets in my wardore. If one day my girl find it, my bedroom will out of space leow haha.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic