Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bread Tags

I have been eyeing this cup since I was little but mummy always kept it away from me and said "No" everytime I wanted to play with it.



This is how much bread my folks have eaten since:


Good old days... back then, the Gardenia/High-5 wholemeal loaf was only RM1.90!

Today, surprisingly, she gave it to me although I did not ask for it. She thinks I am a big girl now... From a banned (choking hazard) item for babies, it is now a toddler's toy. They can be used as a learning tool for counting, colour-sorting/grouping and linking them into a chain. However, I wasn't interested in any of them and preferred to throw them around.


It has since returned to that out-of-reach place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic