Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bye-bye Playhouse

Potty-training-wise, I have been accident-free for quite some time now. In fact, mummy can't recall any other accidents besides the last one, which happened more than 2 months ago. I can control my bladder very well now and do my "small business" all on my own.

However, today, it happened again. As I was too preoccupied with my playing, I accidentally peed in it. And that was it! Fed-up of cleaning up the mess and worrying about future accidents, daddy and mummy have decided to get rid of it once and for all. It's gone for good now...



Realizing I was at fault, I didn't cry when daddy dragged it out of the house. The last time he did this, I cried like crazy. The house looks so empty now, without the playhouse.


Spaciousness restored...

1 comment:

  1. I-YO. BORING-LEH. Nothing to play. Give her some toy to play. So kesian.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic