Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

30 Months Old

I am two and a half years old today. I am a big girl now. It's quite unbelieveable how much I've grown and matured, especially in the past 3 months. I have shot up tremendously in terms of my height too.

- Height: 95cm Weight: N/A
- Can talk and chat with mummy like an adult
- Very affectionate lately - like to kiss and cuddle (with daddy and mummy only)
- Have suddenly developed a fear of strange noises and non-existent "villains". Everytime I hear someone (neighbour) opening the door, I'll run to mummy and say "scared, scared". When mummy opens the sliding door for ventilation, I'll quickly close it and tell her "got big, bad wolf outside".
- I am quite interested in Science and Geography. I like to learn about the Solar System, and can identify the names of a few planets. I also like to point to the world map and ask questions. I know where Malaysia is.



Cheeky forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic