Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Little Model

I followed Hayley jie-jie to an advertisement casting today (because daddy was assigned to fetch her there). At the studio, I watched and observed her being photographed like a model.

After that, unexpectedly, the photographer asked if I would like to try too. Coincidentally, they were looking for a toddler around my age for 2 milk powder advertisements. Mummy was elated. Of course, she was proud to let me try. Her only regret was not putting on nicer clothes for me.



Daddy and mummy were surprised that I did not hesitate or behave like a piece of log. I posed happily and confidently in front of the bright lights without displaying a hint of shyness.

Well, it doesn't matter if I do not get the job. Being offered to have my photos taken is already a huge compliment. This is definitely one of the many special experiences for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic