Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Crazy Tattoo

I found this tattoo while mummy was de-cluttering one of the drawers at home. It was a free gift that she got quite some time back. She had kept it aside and totally forgotten about it because it was simply too gross and ridiculous.



Since I insisted on playing with it, she let me try...



I kept putting on this pitiful face, as if I was really in pain...

The funniest thing was, I kept groaning in pain "Ssssssssss pain-pain, got blood" when I saw my "wounds" and repeatedly warned mummy not to touch them hahaha!

And later when daddy returned home from work, he fell for it and got quite a shock hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Haha... Thanks BB, for giving Aunty BS 1 for try. Aunty BS's mummy also fell for it. Scare the living daylights out of her.....

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic