Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Got $

Lately, dunno why, I like to burst into this "I got angpau money" mode out of the blue. I have been saying and repeating it quite often, and daddy & mummy are still wondering why...

They took it as a hint that I wanted to buy something but my responses were always so innocently simple...

Story 1
Me: I got ang pau money.
Mummy: What do you want to buy?
Me: Buy vege... buy cauliflower and broccoli

Story 2
Me: I got ang pau money.
Mummy: What do you want to buy?
Me: Blueberries, banana and ermm... mushrooms!

Story 3
Me: I got ang pau money.
Mummy: What do you want to buy?
Me: Buy puzzles, colouring book and Cat in the Hat (book)

Story 4
Me: I got ang pau money.
Mummy: Again? How much money do you have?
Me: One thousand

Huh? Since when did I learn the word One Thousand? I can't even count to one hundred, let alone understand the value of 1000. Mummy was quite surprised of course, but I think she shouldn't be because I AM always full of surprises...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic