Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

34 Months Old

Sometimes, looking at my height, stature and character, it's hard for one to believe that I am not yet 3. At only 2 years 10 months, I don't think I fit into the toddler category anymore.

- Height: 99cm Weight: Apprx 16kg
- I understand reasoning very well. Sometimes when I've done something wrong, I can even self-correct before mummy says anything
- I am also good at detecting other people's (esp daddy and mummy's) mistakes and will correct them and sometimes laugh too
- Still very shy with strangers (esp men). I will try to avoid eye-contact with them as much as I can, no matter how much daddy and mummy coax me to "call" them.

3 comments:

  1. Wow .... you sure are one tall girl! Is your mommy and daddy very tall too??

    Happy 34 months old dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 34 Months Old!! Chloe is taller than Gwen wor. She'll grow up to be a model, mummy. :) My girl is quite shy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 34 months old! She looks like a 3 yrs old leh...

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic