Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Visit to the Kindy

Daddy and Mummy plan to send me to nursery class next year. They have been eyeing this particular kindergarten for quite some time now, mainly because it is the nearest to our home. The fact that it is quite an established and well-known kindergarten makes it an added advantage.

This morning, mummy finally brought me there to check out the place and to make some enquiries. We arrived at the kindy after a slow, 10 minutes' walk. At the entrance, we had to have our hands and feet sanitized (with disinfectant spray and hand sanitizer) before we were allowed into the school compound.

Overall, the place looked very clean, neat, spacious, condusive and presentable. After scrutinizing the place for about 15 minutes and had some questions answered by a teacher there, mummy kinda decided that this was the place for me.

When asked if I'd like to study here, I nodded my head and happily said "YES!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic