Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

A Teacher Wannabe

Besides playing doctor-doctor, I also love to play teacher-teacher. I like to assume the role of my teacher and repeat the things that she says in the class. Sometimes, I would point a stick to the bare wall or my mini white-board and pretend to teach.

In this video, I was singing:

There are 7 days, there are 7 days
In a week, in a week
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Saturday, Saturday

Teaching the days of the week

Being a teacher is not easy. Here are some of my pupils in Class A...
A bunch of noisy and crazy animals from the zoo

And here is my other group of pupils in Class B...
My Mr Men and Little Miss books

Class B is no better. Just take a look at who they are...
A bunch of "delinquents" haha!

11 comments:

  1. Terima kasih cikgu! So teacher is your second option ?? Yan Yan favorite playtime now is playing masak masak, she is the tukang masak :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Interesting! Hey Class A, pay attention in the class!! How come all tumbled down sleeping soundly ignoring Teacher Chloe?!! Only Miss Cathy and Winie the Pooh paying attention to teacher, sigh~!
    ^o^

    Have a nice day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen will be your first student. :) Teacher Chloe sings very well. Gwen enjoys clicking the play button and watch you sing..hehe.

    Gwen just told me, "I wanna see Chloe sing Mama Darling". So, I clicked on the older post and find the video for her..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wakakakakkakakakakakakkakakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..so many new smart toys nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..you also have so many students and need to split into 2 class some more. Teacher Chloe must be super busy ler.

    Nice and clear singing. Well done, Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha so cute Ms. Chloe teacher.
    Thank you teacher, bye bye teacher, see you tomorrow.
    Terima Kasih Cikgu, jumpa lagi esok.
    wahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha..this is such a fun play. Chloe got so many soft toys! and most of them are huge in size.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wahahha.......so creative Chloe !

    ReplyDelete
  10. They just too cute when playing all this doctor teacher...

    She teaches well...haha..

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic