Thursday, September 16, 2010

Naked M&M's

I brought home another party pack from school yesterday. One of the items in it was a small packet of M&M's. Mummy allowed me to have it as a reward for finishing my lunch quickly.

However, when I saw the bright colours of the M&M's, I told mummy "So colourful, cannot eat! Got poison!" Hahaha! That's how effective mummy's brainwashing is!

M&M's showing off their "true colours"

Mummy gave my colourful treat a few rinse in boiled (but cooled) water and the outcome was not as bad as she had expected. They just looked more plain.... like chocolates.

"True colours" no more haha...


Nibble, nibble.. ooooh... so this is how M&M's taste like... soft-soft one (crunchy coating gone). Nice! :)

16 comments:

  1. LOL, your mummy is hardworking in removing those colors.. But I bet the M&M still taste sweet without the coated colors.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe is a very good girl. Your mother is even better. I never did that for my girls. I would let them indulge into those colouring once in a while, but I seldom gave them M&M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok..at least get to taste the M&M's..hehe. Gwen had M&M's only once. My Hub's the one giving Gwen chocs coz we always have chocs at home (for the parents..hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Mommy even took the hassle to remove the choc's colouring for Chloe, how thoughtful! Aunty will only ask Juan Juan either, "eat it, or leave it!":p

    Have a nice day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. colorful but full of toxin. good that u removed the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adoi! Then I'm soooo guilty.. ethan eats Mamee all the time.. sobs.. must cut down his junk food intake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressed ! You are so mature to understand that coloring are 'poisonuses' hehehe....and your mummy is even 'geng'. Washed them off before giving them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha naked M&M, before and after makeup kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah, remove all the coatings...ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhaahhaha the photos reminded me of Philip eating M&M..he was the other way round..he ate the coatings n not the chocolate itself..

    ReplyDelete
  11. TABIK! hahahahahha like tis also u cuci. u keng lah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. With or without colouring ....M&M's will still "melt in your mouth"! So, in other words still delicious! Agnes...really salute you for ridding the "poison" off!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Before reading this post.. I thought the M&M has been licked off the colour... But but but.. I am speechless.... haha... you washed it... first time knowing this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Altho the colours are different with the original M&M, but at least she has tasted it before..hehe.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic