Friday, December 14, 2012

My 1st Experience on the Lex Slide

I got "bitten by a daredevil bug" at Empire Shopping Gallery recently. Although we've been to this mall many times, never once did I ask for a ride on this. On this particular day, however, I kept begging mummy to let me ride on this...

It is the world's tallest indoor tube slide

The slide spiraling 5 floors down

I met the minimum height requirement of 110cm and that's about the only requirement needed to ride on it

video
Watch me slide all the way down!

Safe landing... loved it! Can I go on it again???

Second round... Yes! I did it! (RM10 for a single ride and RM15 for 2 rides)


15 comments:

  1. Aunty here scared of heights. You are very brave Chloe.... High 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, world tallest indoor slide??

    I'd like to have a try too! Is it open for adults? Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's open for adults too. We saw a few big-sized, macho mat sallehs screaming their hearts out haha :p

      Delete
  3. Chloe is so brave! I myself don't even dare to try haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, Chloe is so brave! I went there once but did not ride it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very brave girl. I dun think my girl can take it, I guess she her face will turn white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brave girl.....it looks scary to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chloe is very brave. I dont think I got the courage to ride this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were there on 3 December. My girls bugged me to let them try the slide. Looking at the price, mummy chicken out. I kept telling them this slide is too scary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chloe is so daring!! I don't think i dare to slide down at this height!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo Chloe. Glad you enjoyed the slide. I think I dare not :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well written journal... Chloe matured so much...

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic