Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Independence Day

Today, at 1 year, 2 weeks and 3 days, mummy witnessed me walking more than 3 steps INDEPENDENTLY. Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! I can finally walk! Though wobbly and unsteady, I managed to walk from the television set to the sofa, which is about 5-6 little steps away. This year, I bet mummy and daddy will be celebrating National Day with lots of shouting and cheering in the house (as in "Walk, BB, walk! Stand up! Come here! Walk! Walk! Come to mummy! Come to Daddy! Yay! You can do it! Come! Come! Walk! Walk!" etc....)

4 comments:

  1. Hello Chloe,

    We've not met but I'm your mummy's cousin Auntie Rachel! You're so big already, time really does fly. Am looking forward to meeting you soon!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello chloe!

    i'm also your mummy's cousin and I have met you a few months ago but wow! you're so big already! It's very nice to know you have a blog. =)

    Tabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Auntie Rachel!! Although I haven't seen you before, I'm really happy and surprised to hear from you! Thanks for dropping by and hope we'll get to meet soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Auntie Tabby, I saw my pics in your blog! Hehe... Yeah, I'm a big girl now... bigger and naughtier too :p

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic