Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Naughty, Naughty!

I think mummy had a hard day with me today because I was a little bit naughtier than usual. Well, let the following pictures speak for themselves...


First thing in the morning... I played "Tasmanian devil" and turned my playpen into something that looked tornado-striken.


Later, while mummy was preparing my lunch in the kitchen, I entertained myself by playing "push-push chair" until I accidentally made a loud crashing sound that sent mummy out to end my game. Uh oh...


When mummy returned to the kitchen, I made sure I was extra careful and quiet this time. Too bad... that didn't work either. Mummy ALWAYS knew I was up to no good whenever I was unusually quiet.

"Mummy, let me help you with the laundry. Chuck this on the floor, throw this over there, toss this aside..." There... done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic