Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

I am 1 today!

It's my birthday today. Everyone said "Wow! How time flies. She's 1 already!" While mummy doesn't quite agree with that, I have no idea what it means.
Today, daddy took leave from work to be with me and mummy. In the morning, we went gai-gai in Midvalley. We met Yee Por (mummy's See Yee) there by chance. She bought me a set of lovely Poney blouse and skirt. Thank you very much, Yee Por!


After that, we went to AmBank where daddy and mummy opened a Junior Savings account for me to keep all my angpau $$$$$$$. The AmBank jie-jie gave me a camel coin box.

I had a really exciting day today going from place to place and playing with my new toys. I hardly took any nap the whole day. Therefore, I went to bed exceptionally early at 7:30pm.

To Mah Mah, Yeh Yeh, Koo Ma(s), Koo Koo, Ah Ma, Gung gung, Yee Ma, Kau Foo, Yee Por, daddy and mummy... thank you very much for the angpau and presents! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic