Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Piano

Daddy finally bought a real piano for us (mummy and me)! Well, it's not so "real" actually. It's a Yamaha Clavinova but sounds and feels as real as an accoustic piano. I just LOVED it (only for the first few days).

I could open and close the key cover and press the on/off switch on my own the very moment I played with it. The following morning, immediately after waking up from my sleep, I ran to the piano and happily helped myself to it.



I insisted on playing with a book too, after observing how mummy played. I also imitated her actions... played a few notes, flipped the page, played a few notes, flipped the page...

1 comment:

  1. I only plan to buy one for my girl if she really feel interest. Just need to start her piano later to see whether she love it or not.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic