Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour

We observed Earth Hour for the very first time today...



I didn't know why daddy turned off the lights. I also didn't know why mummy lighted the candles... esp without a cake! I had no idea what was going on but I didn't ask because I was only interested in blowing out the candles. I kept whining "Wanna blow the candle... wanna blow the candle". Since it was quite bright outside (street lights and lights from neighbouring buildings) mummy said "Aah ok, blow lah, blow lah!"

So I huffed and I puffed and huffed and puffed and huffed and puffed... (but couldn't them blow out haha!)
That was the only fun part and the only thing that I could relate to Earth Hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic