Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm Not A Girly Girl

While window-shopping (without me tagging along), Mummy spotted this Barbie doll which was irresistably CHEAP. Realizing that she seriously needed to instil some girliness in me, she bought it without any hesitation...


Cheap and basic... an ideal "starter/trial" pack for me

Initially, I was quite excited to see the doll. I immediately held her in my hands and stroked her lovingly...


Everytime I see something that I like, something nice or cute, I will rub it on my face like this

That lasted only a few minutes. Afterthat, hmm... so so only. Later, when asked if I preferred the doll to all my boys' toys, my answer was always everything else but the doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic