Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Carwash Part II

I've been following daddy to the carwash since I was very little. Here is why.

Today, when I overheard daddy telling mummy that he's going out to have the car washed, I quickly ran to him. With much enthusiasm and excitement, I said "I want to follow daddy... I want to go".

This is how happy I am, as I watch those men at work:





Another reason why I like coming here is, I get to play with the mimosa grass/plant near the longkang...



Now u see me, now u don't...

After the carwash, daddy and mummy brought me to the paediatrician's clinic for my Pneumococcal jab. It was painless. I didn't make any noise at all when the needle pricked my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic