Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Miss Homecooked Food

The phrase "Mummy's cooking is always the best" has never sounded so right until today... when I finally realized how much I missed mummy's cooking, eventhough she's quite a lousy cook! Haha.

After being deprived of healthy, balanced and nutritious meals for 4 consecutive days (that's the longest I've ever experienced), I hungrily wolfed down the first few meals that mummy cooked upon our return from the trip. Feeding me was such a breeze. I would just sapu everything off the bowl, leaving nothing behind, and in a record-breaking time too.



That was a clear indication of how much I missed home-cooked meals. All this while, I've never been a fan of outside food. I dislike food that are overly flavourful. If given the choice, I would prefer food that are bland, with minimal seasonings, which is what mummy's cooking is all about.

1 comment:

  1. Wow ... that certainly makes mommy very happy too :) Your mommy's cooking must be really yummy! My girl still prefers outside food if she was given the chance sad to say.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic