Saturday, February 28, 2009
Friday, February 27, 2009
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes and No. Yes, because we've been trying for a few years. No, because we didn't expect to conceive at that particular "session" haha.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? In disbelief but happy
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Never.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 30
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Late period.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Hubby.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes.
9. DUE DATE? 11 Aug 2006
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? No, not at all.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? No particular craving but I just felt hungry ALL THE TIME
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Nasty rashes on my arms and legs
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX? Girl
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Err, not really
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? About 15kg
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? N/A (no baby shower)
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No, but I was 2 days overdue and opted to be induced.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? SJMC
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 5 hrs.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My hubby.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My hubby, my gynae and a few nurses.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes, I had epidural.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 4.39kg
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 13 Aug 2006
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Chia Ruoyi, Chloe
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 30 months
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Suddenly, everything seemed so amusing because all the while, it has been...
- Mummy, where is my boob? Hahaha!
- BB got so many boobs. Hahaha!
- I like this boob. Hahaha!
- Don't touch my boob. Hahaha!
- I can't find my boob. Hahaha!
- Let's go to the boobshop. Hahaha!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
At first I was quite hesitant... I just stood there and refused to imerse myself in the thick froth. Plus, the water was also a bit too hot.
After much persuasion, I dipped my hands in...
Then, it was total enjoyment and I refused to get out of the tub.
I kept asking for extra-time until the water temperature didn't allow me to stay on...
Standing at the balcony of our room... "Mummy look, got waterfall".
I was really, really happy. I kept running around, giggling, playing and exploring things on my own...
We took lots of photos this time. I was made to stand under the hot-hot sun for quite a few shots. Crazy.
Guess which one is me? What a small world hehe...
After dinner, we bought 2 slices of cakes and quickly rushed back to the hotel for that long-awaited BUBBLE BATH (to be posted separately).
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Then she came across this cute Teddy Bear ones in Marks & Spencer. Since mummy also liked cute things like me, she bought it for me to try.
Boy, I loved it sooooo much, I could sapu the whole bowl in the shortest time of say, 3 minutes! Yums! I call it the bear-bear noodle. However, I didn't like it with pasta sauce or any other sauces with pungent/strong flavours. Any qing-tong (clear soup) is my favourite.
Teddy Bear pasta with an Asian twist: in fish, pumpkin and egg soup
Monday, February 16, 2009
So we headed off to where else but NZX again... As we were walking there, we saw the fences of Festive Funtasy being dismantled and put away. Yesterday was the last day of exhibition. Free entrance to see the Disney characters again....
Dunno why but I just couldn't keep my hands off my head...
There is this quaint and cosy little restaurant that we've always wanted to try but never had the chance until today...
It has a real Mini Cooper parked at its entrance.
We sat right beside the car
And had a very nice and enjoyable dinner... burp!
To ease our full stomachs a bit, we took a walk in the Street Mall.
So many pretty things to see...
Even the street lights were adorned with Disney characters. Bye-bye lights...
Saturday, February 14, 2009
... the sofa and cushion was scattered with millions of crumbs!
It was fun. I liked it.
Then we went to the playground (a must-go). While sitting on the swing, I had the funniest look on my face hahaha... the very disgruntled look.
Sat on the grass with Gung-gung
Sight-seeing on the "jetty"