Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Return of the Sleeping Unbeauty

Mummy had a very good laugh one evening when she saw me sleeping like this...

I had fallen asleep while doing my Chinese writing homework....

... and I was supporting myself with one hand on the floor like this... hahaha! 

When I am too tired and sleepy, anytime and any place is a good place to sleep...

Shopped till I dropped...

Catnap right after dinner in Mah-mah's house

My favourite sleeping place besides my bed... daddy's car. Get into the car, sleep. I can even sleep during a very brief journey of just 5 minutes!

Remember this? This is probably my funniest and most awkward sleeping positions ever. I slotted myself between two sofa seats and slept while standing hahaha! I was 26 months old and down with chicken pox hence the white spots (medicine) on my face.

18 comments:

  1. LOL! She is so CUTE! Really a Sleeping beauty... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you named her Sleeping Beauty...hahahahaha she is so cute especially the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really can sleep anywhere, with any pose.. geng!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Chloe can basically sleep at anywhere anytime! The last one is truly the funniest, kakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last picture is the funniest one. I mean the white dots and the sleeping posture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahha! so cute! such tough and challenging sleeping positions that make Aunty wonder if Chloe is getting any rest at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha she can sleep everywhere, anywhere. Actually it's good wor. If the kid only able to sleep on her own bed with her pillow & blanket then it make mommy's head big when going out or vacation leh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...this is hillarious! Can Chloe please give some sleeping beauty spell to YX. He is too active!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha.. oh emm gee! Let her see this when she is much older.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chloe.... you never fail to put a smile on my face.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The standing position is remarkable, lol! She look quite like Juan Juan back then!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chloe must have fallen into a deep deep sleeping spell. None of my 3 kids can sleep like that. In fact, its so difficult to put them to nap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't stop laughing at sleeping beauty's myriad sleeping positions! That first pic...definitely an acrobat in the making!! ...and that last pic....why in the world did she do that? hahahahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL...she is the champion lah. I only have 1 pic of Gwen sleeping on the sofa.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic