Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Sleeping Companion

Of late, I do not take regular afternoon naps anymore unless I am very tired. If my nap is "planned", I will surely look for something to hold while I sleep. The Goofy Pez candy dispenser is my clear favourite...

Me and my Goofy Pez
















Goofy again...
















... and again (and many other times too)

















Sometimes, when I can't find Goofy, I will opt for funny and unlikely stuff...

... like a kazoo...


... an empty dental floss box...






... or a clothes peg

















And this, I did not hold this on purpose, I just happened to fall asleep while drinking and mummy found this funny.  hehe...
























I held on to this Transformers Bumble Bee toy overnight! I held it when I went to bed at night and the next morning, the toy was still in my hand. Unbelievable! 

















9 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Such an interesting li'l gal! Havin' to hold a toy to lull herself to sleep! How cute is that!!! Very skillfull too to hold on to a toy for at least 9 hours straight! Geng!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, sure these buddies bring you sweet dreams ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo..u like to hold something when you zz?

    Btw, if you have the time, do drop by Veronica's blog http://quaypocooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/give-and-you-shall-receive.html . She is trying to help an Old Folks home. Maybe you can help spread the word?.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh... instead of 'safe blankie', you prefer something more solid and practical, interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, gripping something while asleep, reminded me of little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unbelieveable...... haha.... your sleeping positions are very cute.... what happened if mummy try to take away the toys from Chloe hand?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha...Chloe oh Chloe. She is a cute gal.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic