Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2007

Weekend Getaway 3

Last weekend, daddy and mummy brought me to yet another fun and interesting place called Genting Highlands. This time, it was with mummy's friends and their families. We stayed at the First World Hotel, courtesy of Mr and Mrs Daryl Tang (Auntie Bee Sien). Also with us were Uncle Chong, Auntie Shellie and the boys. I just loved and enjoyed the rides! Daddy and mummy accompanied me on all the rides (indoor only) that I could ride on. I guess they've never seen me so happy before. Daddy claimed that I even giggled in my sleep that night.

Walking here and there and everywhere....


Riding on the carousel


... the Rio Float


... the Reindeer


Me and the boys. L-R: Nicholas, me, Joshua.


Aren't we cute?


One big, happy family

1 comment:

  1. haha.... i like d one u took wif ti-ti. Ti-Ti has booked u adi.... called u as "MY Chloe"...

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic