Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

23 Months Old

I am 23 months old today.

- Height: 89cm. I have drastically shot up 2cm within a month as I was only 87cm last month!

- I have 20 teeth.

- I am able to say simple sentences like: Go home play toys, read book, Raining cannot go gai-gai, Mummy take milk-milk etc.

- I can even gossip and go around leaking home "secrets" to people such as "Mummy kiss daddy", "Mah-mah beat jie-jie" etc.

- I can differentiate between left and right.

- I am starting to become a picky eater. I've learned to refuse food by saying "Not nice".

- I am getting more attached to daddy and mummy (esp daddy). I like to cling on to him very tightly and would not let go.



I am going to be 2 next month!

2 comments:

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic