Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cry-baby

There is this hideous side of me that is seldom seen by others...


This is how ugly I look when I cry...

Lately, I've become very emotionally sensitive and would cry at the slightest thing. And whenever I cry, even if it is a pretentious one, tears gush out generously like a burst pipe.

I would only stop crying when mummy takes out the camera and says "Cry louder, let me take a video of you". (Depending on my mood, this trick doesn't work all the time, though)

2 comments:

  1. this mummy..how can do this???
    When I saw the picture, my heart ache le....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... why heart ache leh? This is only a pretentious crying... simple throw tantrum for no reason one...

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic