Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pung Kok-kok

Firstly, pung kok-kok simply means "fall down and knock-knock". Pung is the baby language for "fall down" and kok means "knock" in Cantonese.

This phrase is coined by mummy and it is the most often-heard phrase at home. "B, be careful, pung kok-kok ar". "Hey, don't do that, pung kok-kok ar". "Stop jumping like that, pung kok kok ar". Blah, blah, blah, pung kok-kok ar.

However, on this fateful day, mummy didn't give me the pung kok-kok warning because I wasn't doing something that would potentially result in pung kok-kok.

I was happily reading my book when suddenly, I was hit by a lazy-bug, which caused me to hit my head on the floor as I was trying to lie down. What a humiliating wrong judgement. I thought I was in the middle of the mattress! Because of my carelessness, pung kok-kok lor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic