Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

My Wish Came True BUT...

Guess what? After the not-so-satisfying swim on the bed yesterday, mummy got my hint and brought me for a real swim in a real pool today. Yippeee! Since the weather has been crazily hot lately, she thought why not?

Before that, mummy made me pose like a bikini model first...




After that, we went to "chill out" in the pool. And nearly got chilled.

It was extremely, extremely windy and the water was freeeeeeezing! Strange but true. After about 5 minutes into the pool, mummy noticed that my body was shivering, my teeth were chattering and she could feel goosebumps all over my arms! I was shaking and trembling so badly (from the cold), I couldn't even speak properly. Mummy had no choice but to end my excitement immediately.





She had to drag me out of the pool because I simply refused to get up. She was mumbling something about not wanting me to catch a cold yada yada... but I wasn't listening. All I could think of was "What? Are you kidding? That's it? Cheh... what a big letdown!!"


I kept asking "Why ar? Why so windy? Why so cold? Why ar?"

After changing into my dry clothes, I headed straight to where else but the playground and played to my heart's content...

3 comments:

  1. ooo... nice pose! ;) hmm.. can be my model one day? Let me know when I can come over for some shots :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh... good idea to go to the pool man, weather nowadays is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so cute in her swim suit with 2 curly pony tails.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic