Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Laugh Until Vomit

I know, I'm infamous for my cry-until-vomit act but today, something totally the opposite happened.

I have just gulped down 8oz of milk (my afternoon "snack"). Soon after that, mummy said something really funny and I couldn't stop laughing. Seeing how tickled I was, she kept repeating it to make me laugh, and laugh... and laugh (Which mummy doesn't like to see her kid happy, right?)

Well, I laughed so hard until suddenly, I choked on my saliva and started coughing. I choked and coughed and gagged a little and before mummy could say "uh oh"... the 8oz of milk came gushing out of my mouth like a waterfall. Along with the milk, out came some scraps of grapes and pear that I've eaten earlier.

*Regret, regret* thought mummy. So much for trying to entertain a kid. Sigh...

6 comments:

  1. ooh how come? she chocked ar? next time have to be more careful hor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. walaoeh. somtimes i chocked too! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really geng.. can laugh until vomit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ... seriously, laugh until vomit ah? I guess I must remember not to do it for Angel coz few days ago she was having fever and the smell of her vomit is still all over the house, I can't stand another round of that or I will not dare to drink milk forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alamak...can laugh until vomit ah? Kesian. Next time play gently hor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nextime better dun laugh too much....

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic