Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Birthday Party

I celebrated my first birthday on Sunday, 12th August, the closest weekend to my actual day, 13th. It was a small and simple home party, exclusively for our immediate family members.

I put on my new clothes and shoes given by Ah Ma.


I got 2 red eggs from Mah Mah.

I smiled at the camera.


I played with my cousins. Actually, I kacau them, to be precise hehehe (while they were playing UNO Stacko).

Me and my Barney birthday cake.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Chloe....
    Haha both of our girl name Chloe and is Leo too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aunty Vicky! Your Chloe and I can play and be good friends next time hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah.. She really likes the bear bear huh? till kiss kiss.. .eheheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chloe! It's aunty Debbie...:) Happy 1st birthday! Hope to see you end of this year...:) Please give mummy a hug for me...

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic