Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2007

Girl or Boy? Part II

Today is daddy and mummy's 7th wedding anniversary. Since today is a Monday, they celebrated it yesterday. They went to their favourite restaurant and I tagged along too. One of the friendly waitresses there came over and played with me. She couldn't tell if I'm a girl or a boy. Looking really unsure, she asked "Girl? Boy?" *Sigh* This is not the first time. It's a pity that nobody ever notices the leng-leng (pretty) clothes that mummy puts on for me. This was what I wore....

Girl or boy?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to mummy and daddy!:) and you're such a pretty GIRL!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same goes to my girl too. That's why I purposely wear her hair band or clip.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic