Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

18 Months Old

I am one and a half years old today.

- I am more vocal now and can imitate most sounds that begin with vowels (single syllable) and the letters B, D, M, N, P, S, Y
- I can recognise and say the letters A, B, C, D, E, I, O, P, R, S, T (Capital). As for the rest, I can't pronounce but can recognise some of them.
- I know how to say “pis” (please) when mummy says no to something that I want
- My favourite toys: shape sorter, stack-up cups, building blocks. Now that I know how they work, I can spend minutes playing with them. There's no such thing as hours where a toddler's attention span is concerned.
- I can understand instructions very well and carry out simple chores correctly.
- I am still very much a kiddie-ride addict (esp those with steerings). I LOVE to steer.


1 comment:

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic