Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CNY 2008

This is my second CNY celebration. I was only 6 months old during last year's CNY. The only difference between this year and last year is that this year, I can run around and play with my cousins and eat some of the new year goodies. On the first day, we put on our new clothes and went over to Mah-mah's house. We spent almost the whole day there.
.
Wearing my new dress, socks and shoes and ready to go...
.
Over at Mah-mah's house, I spent most of the time playing with my cousins, Hayley and Jeremy. I kept grabbing, taking away and messing up their things until they found me annoying and shooed me away. I ended up playing by myself at the staircase which was also one of my favourite activities there. I also had Mah-mah's yummy vegetarian dish with rice for lunch and dinner besides some light snacks of cookies and arrowhead chips. I loved arrowhead chips and prawn crackers!
.
Hayley, Jeremy and me...
.
The one with the sulking face is obviously very unhappy with my presence

What a pity, nobody wants to play with me...

I was also showered with lots of ang paus. I had to "perform" the gong-xi, gong-xi action before each ang pau was given to me. Now I know why mummy taught me this action a few days ealier. However, I only gong-xi, gong-xi the people whom I know. Unfamiliar faces were short-changed with just blank stares.

Hmm... If I remember correctly, I think this is from 2nd Granduncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic