Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Homesick

I've been away from home for about a week now. I miss my home! I wanna go home...

When daddy and mummy came to visit me this evening, I kept "sticking" to daddy again. This time, I refused to be put down when he carried me. Instead, I kept looking out (at daddy's car) and kept waving goodbye to everyone. I even said my goodbye verbally "bye... bye... bye" telling everyone that tonight, I am going home.

Seeing my eagerness to go home, daddy and mummy decided to bring me home. I was so happy, I sang in the car all the way home.

I was very, very happy to be home! I missed my toys, my books and almost everything at home. I even missed Playhouse Disney. As soon as I sat on the sofa, I signalled mummy to turn on the tv.

Watching Thomas and Friends... in deep concentration.

Sleeping on daddy's arm... my favourite.

1 comment:

  1. Hah!! and mummy & daddy always say that you are not attach to them. You go, girl!! Show them that you are only giving them an easy time..... by your choice.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic