Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

21 Months Old

1. Height - 87cm, Weight - about 12kg

2. Drastic progress in my speech development.

3. Can sing in tune (partially) to the music of I Love You (Barney), Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Old McDonald, Baa Baa Black Sheep and Ke Ren Lai.

4. Don’t like to be scolded. When mummy scolds me and tells me I’ve done something wrong, I’ll sulk but when she beat-beat me, I’m ok (This technique works… which explains why mummy rarely beat-beat me now hehe).

5. Can scoop and direct a fork/spoon to my mouth without dropping/spilling the food.

6. Turn door knobs to open closed doors (and even lock myself in a room) *dangerous*

7. Can recognise and say numbers 1-10.

8. Can confidently and accurately identify A-Z as well as naming them. The letters that I still can’t pronounce are F, H, L, Q and W.

9. Can identify colours and say blue, yellow, black, red, white, orange, green and purple.

10. Can piece jigsaw puzzles together and solve parts of it.





2 comments:

  1. wah.... Auntie BS haven't seen u for quite s/time adi...

    Sooo.... clever!

    Next day Auntie BS come visit, u must show all the "tricks" mummy has taught u. Hehehe....

    Chee u soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah clever girl. Another 3 months going to be your 2nd birthday leow, really a big girl.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic