Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Answering Timer's Call

Some things are just meant to be misused. For example, in our home, the kitchen timer is wrongly used for a different kind of production.

It's been 3 weeks since I started my potty-training course. Unfortunately, there have been too many "accidents" throughout those weeks. Feeling a little fed-up of cleaning up my mess, mummy decided to use a kitchen timer to set a specific time for me to do my business.



Like it or not, I have to do my (small) business everytime I hear the bell (set to ring at 30-45 minute intervals depending on how much water I drink). Therefore, I'm no longer answering the call of nature but answering the call of the kitchen timer. Hahaha! The most important thing is, it works! No more messy "accidents".

Nowadays, I can even reset the timer on my own for an extended time if it rings and I don't have the urge to pee yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic