Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

My Little Playmate

I have very poor social skills. I just don't know how to mingle and play with other kids. Today, cousin Leanne paid us a half-day visit.

I was supposed to play with her and keep her entertained but I just sat there like a piece of log instead. Most of the time, I just watched and oberved her from afar. This is how unfriendly I am.

After an hour or so, I finally went near her and gave her a hug (that also after being told a thousand times by mummy to do so).



After breaking the ice, I did play with her a bit. Later, both of us were exhausted but refused to sleep due to the excitement of each other's presence... not even after taking our milk together...



We did sleep soundly after saying goodbye to each other. It was good to have a playmate. I hope Leanne will come and visit me more often.

1 comment:

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic