Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Pain in the Butt

After my Pneumococcal jab yesterday morning, I started complaining of "butt pain-pain" yesterday night. Mummy didn't give it much thought and assumed everything would be ok the next morning.

However, I woke up crying this morning and continued to complain "butt pain-pain". To emphasize to mummy how much pain I was in, I even walked with a limp! I laid down on my side on the sofa the whole morning, for nearly 3 hours without moving. I also had a mild fever of 37.5 C. Hmm... mummy was quite puzzled because the doctor had told her that the jab would not cause any side effects.

Everytime mummy asked me "Pain-pain how?", I'd give her this look...


Kesian...

After taking a single dose of fever medicine, I was well and back to my usual self again, jumping here and there. Phew! What a relief! *mummy wipes sweat*

2 comments:

  1. kesian kesia...
    i didnt know the jab is so painful one.. if it really did..then philip must be in pain???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her pain pain look so cute, yet so pityful.. kesian..

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic