Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Finger-ache

Gung-gung helped me cut my fingernails today (without mummy's knowledge and she wasn't even aware of it at all). Due to either his poor eyesight or zero experience in cutting kids' fingernails, he had cut them way too deep...



I was fussy and irritable the whole day. I kept sticking out my thumb. I refused to touch anything with it and refused to let anyone touch it, while complaining "pain-pain" every now and then. When mummy finally realized something was wrong, she asked me what happened. I told her "I knocked it there" (while pointing outwards directionlessly). I told her a lie to protect my beloved Gung-gung!

Later when mummy checked my fingers again, she discovered that nearly all my 10 fingers were similarly "injured". Adui! *Heartache*



The most badly affected one was my right thumb... therefore it was literally sticking out like a sore thumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic