Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

I Mean...

Of late, I am quite good at correcting myself. Everytime I realize that I've said something wrong, I will immediately self-correct with the phrase "I mean".

A few days ago, mummy was sitting down, holding a stainless steel bowl when I went near her and saw something on it. This was what I said:

"Mummy, I can see your shadow in the bowl, I mean, your reflection!"

Mummy was very surprised and impressed that I could actually tell the difference between a shadow and a reflection!

Her reflection on the bowl

2 comments:

  1. Oh Chloe is a smart girl as she understands when to use "I mean" and reflection as opposed to shadow.

    Drop-by here to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. She is a very smart girl... :)

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic