Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Wish Finally Came True

I have been wishing and longing for a bicycle for the longest time... I think since the day I learned how to pedal on Hayley jie-jie's old tricycle at age 2+. All this while, mummy didn't allow daddy to get me one because of space constraint in our house (no place to park it). Poor me... I've been so deprived that I looked forward to hypermarket trips just so that I could ride on the display units there!

Last Monday evening, daddy came home from work earlier than usual. Coincidentally, mummy also cooked dinner earlier than usual (for no particular reason). After dinner, it was still early so we decided to go out for a walk and ended up in where else but Citta Mall (again!). And then we were enticed by something there... a bicycle shop!

Daddy and mummy had planned to get me a bicycle for my birthday next month so they thought this was a good time to start searching for one. Well, the search started here and ended here as well, very unexpectedly haha! There was quite a good selection of bicycles in the shop and it was rather easy for us to pick one. After deciding on "the one" for me, daddy was even more eager than me. He couldn't wait so he bought it right away.

Here are some photos and a video that I kept reminding mummy to "remember to put this in my blog ok!"

Prancing around my new bicycle *too happy*

The proud owner

Test-riding my very own set of wheels in front of the bicycle shop

Raleigh Laguna in 20-inch wheels (size recommended by the shop assistant, big enough to last me until my pre-teens, hopefully)

Isn't this tag cool?

The bicycle shop uncle gave me a bell FOC and I chose a purple one

*Mummy finally decided to convert (and sacrifice) a small corner of her kitchen into a "parking lot" for my bike.

24 comments:

  1. where she will cycle??? corridor or? can fit into the car??!!

    let me go check out this store this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be Chloe's birthday pressie huh. The bike is very nice. I see also takut already coz it looks like for big kid. Chloe's legs so panjang...don't think Gwen can reach the pedals..haha.

    Chloe can ride the bike very well. It's a good buy and I love the colours. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice present to Chloe. She sure remembers it for years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice bicycle! Sure Chloe loves it to bits~

    ReplyDelete
  5. LittleLamb: When I'm not free, she cycles around the corridor. When I'm free, I bring her to the poolside/playground or the park lor :) Surprisingly, it can fit into my small car... at the back seat ;)

    Mummy Gwen: Yup, it's her birthday pressie in advance :)

    Sheoh Yan & Hayley: Thanks. Yes, she loves it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. horray....wonderful pressie. Got the protective gear or not? Knee pad. Jatuh very painful leh. Be careful ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMgosh... this is one cracking cool bicycle! Love the colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice advance bday pressie for Chloe :) and it's very practical too - Can give Pooh bear for a ride. Rare beautiful white color and I specially love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this is cool bicycle .. she such a lucky girl ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like your bicycle, especially the tag.. haha!~~~~~~

    Happy cycling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bicycling is fun....my kids love it, daddy too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice bicycle. Yan Yan also has one. Next time bring it to Bukit Jalil, let them cycle together :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice nyer her bicycle! i likey :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, Chloe's new bike is so cool! Great that it can last a few years. Happy Biking! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah.... Finally ... A super cool bicycle.....
    Ziyi didn't like bicycle..... It is faster for her to walk than to cycle.... Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice Raleigh bicycle! I like the "No License, No Road Tax" tag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice bike! I think all kids love to own a bike! My kids ah, got own bike still like to play with the display unit ones, so when I go shopping, but plan my route so not to let them catch sight of the bicycles, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahaha... Dont drive on the road, you have to get the license and pay road tax first ...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wat a coincidence we got the same bike for our girls. White color looks pretty cool. I chose a yellow bell since my girl can't decide. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks like a very good investment there! nice nice bycicle. Chloe must be very proud that she can cycle BIG BIKE now!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Chloe looked very "yao yeng" with the new bike.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic