Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

A Little Something For Teacher (3)

We celebrated Teacher's Day in my kindy today. Mummy and I decided to make something for my dedicated teachers at the very last minute, which was yesterday. Mummy suggested making the Horlicks Doggie Cookies that we made last time and I happily agreed with her idea.

I "started work" immediately after returning home (and after bath, of course) from my kindy field trip to Pusat Sains Negara. I was eager to start work despite waking up at 6:30am and was out the whole day with no proper rest in between.

Girl at work...

Tada! Aren't they cute? My job was to assemble the doggies' features... Koko Krunch for the ears, chocolate rice for the eyes and chocolate chip for the nose

Mummy praised me for a job well done. These doggies looked much better than those in our previous batch (but somehow tasted not as good)

Baked and stored in glass jars 

Mummy also helped me make these mini cards (as gift tags)...

... and I wrote a short note in Chinese for my teacher inside the mini card, thanking her for her guidance and care

A simple gift for my 3 lovely teachers

This morning, when mummy sent me to school, she was greeted by my school principal Ms J, who quickly fished out the craft that we made for her last year. Ms J thanked us again for last year's gift and said that she loved it very much. Needless to say, mummy and I were beaming :)

16 comments:

  1. you doggy so nice leh........me also wan can ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doggies are soooo nice and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice doggie cookies + jar. I'll steal this idea for my kids' next year Teacher's Day celebration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doggie cookies are so cute...I think bake something special for teachers are more worth than a stalk of fresh flowers for them right? Thumbs Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cookies were so nicely done! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...these cookies are so cute and made from the heart. I'm lazy lah..haha. Good job Mummy and Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so nice hor your mummy. bet Chloe brough the best present?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, did Chloe assemble the ears, eyes and nose all by herself? Such nice and neat work.
    Her fine motor skills are really good. Not to mention her patience level. I think all the crafting work you do with her really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute doggie cookies. I'm sure teacher love it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh..so ngam. I also baked something for the teachers..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww...the gifts are so lovely. Nothing beats handmade gifts huh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Homemade cookies for teacher's day, good idea. The horlicks doggie cookies are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh... tht's really sweet of you gals to think of the teachers. Tht's a cracking great dessert for the hardworking staff! Happy belated mommy day!

    Hv a wonderful school holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mummy is very rajin. The gift is very nice! Chloe also did a good job, I can see Chloe assemble the doggies' features very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The work is really neat. All with the same sizes.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic