Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2007

I Drive Her Crazy

I think mummy has gone crazy lately. She has been scolding and yelling at me for no reason. Cool down, mum. All I did was play with the switch on the electrical socket, push the hi-fi set to the edge of the table to see if it will fall on me, pull and tug at the cables under the table, play with detergent containers, lick the floor, bang the doors of the kitchen cabinets, climb up and down the sofa and stand right infront of the tv when you are watching your favourite program.

Hmm... I wonder what's wrong with that? Mummy just spanked me for repeating all of the above actions because I ignored her stern warnings again and again and again. Sigh... perhaps I should be more persistent and try again tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow she'll change her mind... or recover from her crazy spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic