Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

Taman Tasik Perdana

Last Saturday, daddy and mummy brought me to Taman Tasik Perdana. It was my very first trip there. I had my eyes wide opened, marvelling at the beautiful park while trying to identify as many news things I could see.

While I enjoyed my stroller ride very much, I think mum and dad were struggling over something. I heard them panting and gasping for breath behind me, giggling and taking turns to push the stroller up the many steep slopes along the hilly park. It was a scenic and relaxing excursion for me, and a good workout for them!


It was also the first time where I got the chance to touch, sit and crawl on grass. Although I was not smiling at the camera (was too busy and distracted to), I did have lots of fun. I hope daddy and mummy will bring me here more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic