Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 5, 2007

An Evening With Grandpa

One of my favourite activities back at my grandparents' place is hanging out with gung-gung at the mini "recreational park" opposite their house. As soon as I step into the house and meet my gung-gung, the first thing that comes to my mind is to point to this place.

There is this particular spot which is always shady and cool (thanks to Ah Ma's 2 avocado trees), even during midday when the sun is scorching hot. Any time of the day, when I point to gung-gung that I want to be taken there, minus the rainy days, my request is seldom or almost never being turned down, even if it means making a few "trips" there in a day.

I'm loving it... looking at birds, butterflies, dragonflies or simply doing nothing.

2 comments:

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic