Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Flashback 5 - My "Full Moon"

On the morning of my full moon, daddy collected the pre-ordered Fullmoon Package from Ayamas and distributed them to friends and relatives. Later in the day, more and more granduncles, grandaunties, uncles, aunties and cousins came. They all had lunch (3 tables of them) at the City Star restaurant while I slept soundly throughout their meal in my little Moses' Basket.



This is my very first family photo

The day of my full moon also happened to be daddy's birthday (13 Sept). So we had a small party at home, at night.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pics. Bet you'll treasure them for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo sweet...:) What a beautiful, happy family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. used to look so bulat.. now she looks so different dah. dai gor lui already now.

    ReplyDelete

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic