Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blueberry Fever

My favourite fruits are cherries, blueberries and strawberries. Knowing how frugal my parents are, the more expensive the stuff, the more I like them.

Recently, mummy bought a box of very fresh and sweet blueberries and I got hooked. For the next couple of days, I kept asking for blueberries! So, mummy went back to Cold Storage to find the offer still on. It was selling at RM9.99 (NP: RM14.99). Although she felt the pinch, she went ahead to buy 4 boxes (to be frozen and savoured bit by bit).

Yesterday at Giant, it was even cheaper, at RM5.99! She went on a crazy buying spree and took another 4 boxes.


Blueberries galore... think blueberry milk shake, blueberry pancake, blueberry yoghurt smoothie or just eaten fresh. Yums!


Popping in the little balls of goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wonderful World of Ruoyi

Feedjit Live Traffic